Brushing teeth every day, proper flossing, oral hygiene, regular dental checkups are important to maintain good oral health.
Neglecting any of these can really create a havoc on teeth and gums. Improper brushing can lead to plaque formation that when ignored forms tartar, a solidified plaque. This would finally lead to several teeth and gum diseases. Therefore, it is important to know how to remove tartar from teeth so as to prevent the other threatening oral diseases.
Home Remedies For Removal Of Plaque:
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Soak your toothbrush in apple cider vinegar and brush your teeth.
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water to avoid damaging teeth enamel.
30 grams of walnut husks
- Put the walnut husks in a bowl.
- Add some water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Soak your toothbrush in the resulting solution and brush your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure in the morning, afternoon and evening.
4 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
4 tablespoon of linden flower
1 liter of water
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- Cover them with water and cook on low heat for half an hour
- Brush your teeth with the solution after every meal.
Tips For Preventing Plaque:
Once tartar is formed, it is difficult to remove and prevent further build-up. If tartar is not removed at a proper time, it may cause tooth decay and loss as well. Tartar can be easily prevented by following these simple tips:
- Schedule periodic appointments with the dentist for checkup and cleaning of teeth.
- Use tartar control toothpaste for prevention of tartar and avoiding further accumulation of tartar, if any.
- Maintain a good oral hygiene by brushing twice daily and flossing regularly.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush for safeguarding the enamel and easy removal of plaque on the teeth.
- Consume plenty of Vitamin C rich fruits, which improves your overall health as well as dental health. It helps to remove plaque at early stages and prevents the formation of tartar.
- Avoid smoking, as tobacco is responsible for accumulating tartar under the gum line.
- Avoid eating starchy and sugary foods as these promote bacteria in your mouth. It is better to stop junking on snacks through the day.
- Drink water after each meal to wash out any food particles in the mouth.
- Eat melon or apples after a meal as they help to clean teeth naturally by removing plaque and improve gum health.
Have you been affected by tartar any time? What did you do for the removal of the plaque?
If you want to learn more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com