Cellulite is a woman’s worst enemy and has no age nor weight restrictions, it’s that stubborn fat with ugly dimples on your stomach, thighs, buttock, and arms, that seems almost impossible to get rid of.
It’s a Brazilian secret! That’s why Brazilian women have amazing seemingly flawless toned bodies. Also, many dermatologists use this secret charging you high prices for this simple treatment.What is it? It’s coffee with caffeine! The caffeine helps reduce some of the edema around fat to help women look smoother.
So simple you’ll be amaze using this method on a daily basis for several weeks, you’ll see remarkable difference provided that you also keep a clean & healthy diet!
Read below and make your own Anti-Cellulite Cream.
Caffeinated Coffee Scrub
Things You Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup caffeinated ground coffee
- 1 cup olive oil (I use less oil & add some water)
- To make the best cellulite cream, place ingredients in blender
- Blend on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour cellulite cream in a clean jar with lid
- When showering, wash and clean your body first then turn off the shower to apply the cream
- Smooth on cream to problem areas then massage in a circular motion, do this for several minutes
- Rinse off and pat dry.
The sugar act as an exfoliant and scrub, while the olive oil works to smooth and hydrate your skin, the caffeinated coffee does the magic!
Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week and you’ll achieve amazing results. You’ll start seeing the difference pretty soon.
Health Benefits of Coffee Scrub
- Coffee oil is often used in aromatherapy treatments. The scent of coffee acts to clear a person’s mind of excessive thoughts. The scent also works as an anti-depressant and can combat feelings of nausea. Using a coffee body scrub will allow you to take advantage of its aromatherapy features.
- The main chemical in coffee is caffeine, a natural antioxidant. Antioxidants have many benefits, including heart disease- and cancer-fighting properties. Antioxidants also neutralize the effects of free radicals, which can damage the inner layer of skin. This damage is often reflected in age spots and wrinkles. When a coffee body scrub is applied, the skin absorbs this antioxidant and can help prevent premature aging.
- Because coffee scrubs are made with coarse grounds and salt or sugar, they act as exfoliates for the skin. Regular exfoliation of the skin removes residual dirt and dead skin to give you younger looking, fresh skin. After the skin is exfoliated, it is able to absorb moisture more effectively as well. All beauty regimens should include exfoliation treatments, and the coffee scrub provides it.
- Some people use coffee body scrubs to combat the occurrence of varicose veins. The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow and may reduce the appearance of cellulite. Even the action of applying the coffee scrub can help with these types of skin issues because squeezing and massaging the body helps to release toxins and fats held in the skin.
- Caffeine is a vasodilator, which means it constricts blood vessels in the skin. This action works to make blood vessels tighter and firmer very quickly, which is reflected in your skin texture.
If you want to learn more natural remedies and beauty recipes, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com