Coca Cola is the most popular soft drink in the world. I mean, how can you even eat your pizza without drinking Coke?
Hate to break it to you, but this drink is not healthy at all! It has a devastating effect on the entire body, due to its acidity. The Coke has a pH value of 2.5, slightly higher compared to the battery acid (pH value=1)!
It may be harmful for you, but it’s extremely beneficial when it comes to cleaning your home.
These are the 20 alternative uses of Coca Cola:
- Soak your clothes in some Coke to remove blood stains.
- Polish your pennies with Coke.
- You can also use it to clean kettles.
- For a clean and shiny toilet, pour a bit of Coke in the toilet bowl, leave it a while, and then flush it.
- There’s still hope for the clothes ruined from grease stains – just soak them in Coca Cola.
- Clean the oil stains from your garage with some Coke, then rinse off with water.
- Due to its high concentration of acids, it can be deadly for snails and slugs.
- You can use Coke to eliminate rust stains from your pool. All you have to do is pour 2 liters of it in the pool and let it act for a few minutes.
- You can remove rust and rusty bolts by soaking a sponge or a cloth, or even an aluminum foil in Coke.
- Clean your car battery terminals by pouring a bit of Coke in them.
- Don’t reach out for the scissors yet – you can remove the gum stuck in your hair by dipping your hair in Coke for 2 minutes.
- Coca Cola is very helpful when it comes to cleaning engines.
- Remove paint stains on your metal furniture easily – just dip a towel in Coke and apply it on the them.
- Clean the tile grout on the kitchen floor with some Coke.
- If you don’t like your new hair color, you can remove the hair dye with Coca Cola.
- You can polish chrome with Coca Cola and aluminum foil.
- You can also use it to remove the stains from vitreous china.
- Pour a bit of Coke, scrub the carpet, then rinse with soapy water and say goodbye to the marker stains!
- If you place a tooth in a sealed container filled with Coca Cola and leave it in for a longer time, the tooth will dissolve.
- You can clean your burnt pans by rubbing a bit of Coke on it before washing it with water and detergent.
Now you probably understand what drinking Coca Cola too often does to your body. Make sure to drink it as little as you can, or not at all.