Colon is one of our body’s very friendly organ – a part of our digestive system which eliminates the wastes and toxins from our body.It also absorbs water and requisite sodium (salt) in order to maintain body’s electrolyte balance.
If the colon is not functioning properly, toxic waste will be absorbed in the organism instead of disposing it.
During our lifetime, through our intestines passes around 30,000 liters of liquid and more than 100 tons of different kinds of food. In conclusion, in our intestines is accumulated more than 30 pounds of toxic waste and fecal deposits.
They poison our blood and our body causing irreparable damage.
This is probably the most important health issue which is linked to almost every disease we could have. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and the colon/bowel is where most people fall apart.
‘For ALL patient complaints, look to the spine and look to the BOWELS’. –Hippocrates
Colon cancer kills more people than breast or prostate cancer and four times more people than AIDS.
How Can You Cleanse Your Colon?
Just because you are going to the bathroom DOESN’T mean it’s all coming out.
The colon- cleanse juice we share with you is rich in fibers, nutrients, and vitamins. Apples are high in soluble fiber that keep you feeling fuller longer and normalizes the stool.
Where do you think ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ came from?
Ginger is great because it reduces bloating while stimulating the colon, keeping it free from wastes and harmful toxins. And let’s not forget about the amazing lemon! Lemon juice aids in digestion, detoxification and is high in vitamin C, making it a great antioxidant — it’s why it plays such a key role in this detox drink.
Apple, Sea Salt, Ginger, and Lemon Colon Cleanse
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup of warm purified water
- Start with a tall glass and a spoon.
- Place 3.5 ounces of purified water in a pan. You want to warm the water, not boil it, so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then add the sea salt and stir.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice, and fresh lemon juice. Stir.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, and again mid-afternoon.
Performing this type of colon cleanse should not present any problems; however, it is always good to check with your doctor if you are pregnant, have a disease, suffer from allergies or are taking any prescriptions medications prior to any new activity.
1) do not drink this juice if you are diabetic due to the high natural sugar content in apple juice;
2) ideally do this for one day or maximum a week.