Not all issues of hair loss are permanent and irreversible, some are an actual result of various factors where we can do something about and are thereby reversible.
Factors such as Lifestyle, Diet, and Nutrition are known to contribute to the case of hair loss. Yet these can be controlled and reversed Naturally although the change must really have to start from you.
The cause of hair loss is linked to an increase in an androgen hormone called DHT (DiHydroxy Testosterone). Managing this and other hormones is key to halting and reversing hair loss.
Nutrition is an important aspect of living life to its optimum wellness. Our body is always on the process of wear and tear as we go through our activities in the day.
Getting the optimum nutrition required for our health requires a balanced sense of diet which some, if not most, of us are unable to accomplish in a day. Ultimately, we end up undernourished which significantly affect our overall health and particularly our scalp.
Nutrients that are known commonly to be the cause of Hair Loss among individuals involve:
1. Saw Palmetto is a herb that’s been shown to block DHT. Supplement with 1500mg per day
2. Adaptogenic Herbs help your body adapt and deal with stress, balance hormones and reduce cortisol levels (also known as the aging hormone). Ashwaganda and Rhodiola are two of the adaptogenic herbs that help stop and reverse hair loss. Take 500mg of each per day.
3. Pumpkin Seed Oil is packed with zinc which has been shown to stop hair loss. Supplement with 1 Tbsp per day.
4. B-Complex vitamins – Biotin helps thicken your hair naturally and Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supports your adrenal glands
5. Zinc boosts your immune system and repair your gut
6. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) reduce inflammation and balance hormones, Look for a high-quality fish oil like Axe Naturals, Garden of Life or Nordic Naturals.
Bonus Tip: Grains and sugars feed bad bacteria, cause estrogen to increase, and cause DHT to increase which promotes hair loss.
Watch the video below to understand the value of proper nutrition to help fight Hair Loss.
If you want to find more health tips & natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
105+ Natural Home Remedies – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.