A lot of clinical studies find a excessively high number of female breast cancers originating in the upper outer quadrant of the breast, the area to which underarm cosmetic products are applied.
Because breast tissue is mostly adipose, it’s a place where most toxins get stored.
The conventional deodorants and other body products that we use daily contain highly toxic chemicals such as aluminum chlorohydrate, paraben, propylene glycol, triclosan, TEA, DEA, FD&C colors, and quaternium 18.
Some of these chemicals increase the risk of breast cancer by mimicking estrogen. Most breast cancer cases initially develop as hormone-dependent cancer, in which growth and progression of the disease correlates with estrogen levels.
A simple armpit detox is a superb, effective way to detox your body and may help reduce your risk of breast cancer. Sweating is an essential function of our body. Sweat contains chemicals that fight diseases.
This is why it’s vital to keep the pores under your arms unclogged. Beneath the skin in the armpit there is a cluster of lymph which role is to remove external cells. Chemical cosmetic products applied to the armpit prevent this toxin removal.
Favorably, you can do an armpit detox which can help your body to pull out stored toxins, chemical residue, and unclog your pores.
RECIPE FOR AN ARMPIT DETOX:
– 1 5 drops of Cilantro essential oil;
– 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar;
– 3 drops of Rosemary essential oil;
– 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay;
– Mix the vinegar and the clay in a glass bowl. Add the essential oils. It should look smooth like sour cream.
– Spread a thin layer of this mixture on your armpit and leave it for a few minutes.
– Rinse well and repeat daily until odor subsides and your natural deodorant is no longer irritating.
– Repeat daily as needed. Drink plenty of water during the detox, because your body needs a way to flesh out all of the toxins.