Flabby or big arms can really put you down and ruin your image!
Arm fat is disgusting, isn’t it? It is just like stomach fat. It is a small part of your equation. If you have arm fat, then probably you have and belly fat. It is just how our bodies work. Do you have excess fat in one place? Then, you probably have it in another place too.
Big arms are hard to carry in a slim fit dress and going sleeveless is a huge embarrassment.
It is never too late to begin exercise for arms and the best calisthenics program often includes arm toning exercises. It does not just reduce the fat around the area, but it also gives you toned arms. You will start feeling confident about yourself.
Scroll down for video!
Just follow these simple exercises for arms and you will be happy you did so. There is no need to become a member of a well-known gym and burn a hole in your pocket. You can perform these exercises in your house itself, using the things available. With these arm toning exercises, you can make your flabby arms – fabulous in just 2 months. But you need to be determined enough to do so.
Tips to Lose Arm Fat and Promote Weight Loss Naturally
Although nothing can replace exercises and hard work, but following a few tips can help you cut out the fat that has deposited in the wrong places.
- Count Calories– Set a target of reducing 500 calories every day from your diet which will count up to 3500 calories in one week. That is equal to 2 pounds of weight loss per week.
- Drink Water– Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Cut out the intake of sugary beverages and alcohol.
- Eat Breakfast– Don’t skip the first meal of the day under any circumstances, because it will lead to excessive eating during the latter part of the day.
- Set Smaller Plates– Eating your meals from smaller plates will help you reduce the portions and give you the sensation that you have eaten
- Avoid Unhealthy Snacks– Plan your meals in such a way that you don’t feel like snacking on unhealthy salty and sugary foods.