That stubborn fat around hips, buttocks and thighs for women is every dieter’s biggest adversary.
It is the last 10 pounds to go, and it is always the hardest to lose.
There are several theories why that stubborn fat is stored in different places for men and women. Some say it’s genetic.
Why we store fat where we do is interesting, but it’s certainly not the burning issue …
How to Get Rid of Stubborn Gut, Butt, Thigh, Hip Fat
There is one common misconception when it comes to removing hard-to-lose fat, and that’s the idea that focusing your efforts on one area of your body will help.
“There is no food, no exercise, and no herb that will cause your body to remove fat in one place versus another,” says Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.
To remove fat, no matter where it may be, you must follow the basic rule of weight loss: burn more calories than you consume!
There is good news and there is bad news to knowing this approach. The bad news is that that stubborn fat on your buttocks, thighs and hips if you’re will almost assuredly be the last to go. Your body is preconditioned to keep fat in those areas, so it won’t start burning it up until all the other excess fat is gone.
The good news is that this approach is completely doable and does work.
Here are some tips to get you started.
– Eat more frequently to keep yourself feeling full. If you wait long periods between meals, you run the risk of becoming ravenous. Have a small meal upon waking, and repeat this process every two to three hours for the rest of the day. Eat meals that are just big enough to take the edge off your hunger. A bowl of bean soup is a meal, for example.
– Cut out excess “empty” calories like those from soda, candy, cookies, sweetened drinks and chips first.
– Drink calorie-free beverages. Sodas, milk shakes, beer, wine and flavored lattes all contain high amounts of calories. Drink water and diet- drinks for faster weight loss. Have a glass of water as soon as you sit down to eat, to fill yourself up.
– Bake, grill, steam or broil food instead of frying it (fewer calories and better for health and energy).
– Limit your alcohol intake. It’s high in calories and excessive drinking will leave you little energy to stick with your exercises.
If you want to learn more healthy tips & tricks, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book. It’s a Book that’s created to help you replace the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
It contains 215+ effective home remedies and covers everything you will need to protect your family and save money every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com