The colon is of vital significance for a healthy body. One of its main roles is to maintain the water balance in the organism, to regulate the immune system and to help in the digestion process.
If the colon is not functioning properly, toxic waste will be absorbed in the organism instead of disposing it.
During our lifetime, through our intestines passes around 30,000 liters of liquid and more than 100 tons of different kinds of food. In conclusion, in our intestines is accumulated more than 30 pounds of toxic waste and fecal deposits.
They poison our blood and our body causing irreparable damage.
You know that the colon is not working properly when you experience: constant constipation, disrupted metabolism, excessive weight, liver and kidney diseases, diabetes, the poor condition of the hair, skin and nails, and few other diseases, including arthritis and cancer.
Consuming 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour within 3 weeks will completely clean the thick and thin intestine, which for years was accumulating toxins, parasites, mucus and fecal deposits. Flaxseed not only will help you in the cleansing but also in preserving the intestinal microflora.
How to do a flaxseed cleanse
Make sure you buy organic seeds so they are pesticide and herbicide free..
Week 1: Mix 100 ml. of kefir with 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour;
Week 2: Mix 100 ml. of kefir with 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour;
Week 3: Mix 150 ml. of kefir with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour.
Drink plenty of water during the treatment – up to 2 l. a day. This colon cleansing method can be performed once a year.
Benefits of Flaxseeds
- Flaxseeds are an excellent source of fiber, plant material that is not broken down by digestion, which is important for a healthy digestion system.
- Fibre gives the intestinal muscles something to get hold of and affects the function of the whole of the gut.
- Flaxseeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber both of which affects your health and fitness in a number of ways.
- Insoluble fiber adds bulk to the contents of the intestines. That bulk helps to stimulate regular bowel movements and helps to remove the waste that contains the toxins that the liver has processed.
- Soluble fiber absorbs water in the stomach and intestine. It forms a gel that slows digestion and helps you absorb the nutrients from your food. It can help to make you feel fuller while helping you to eat less. Ideal when you are detoxing to help with weight loss!
- Flaxseeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins and are good to soothe inflammation in the digestive system and for constipation.
- Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.