Clogged arteries are the result of a plaque buildup on the inner walls of the arteries, restricting proper blood flow, also known as atherosclerosis.
Clogged arteries can eventually lead to more severe consequences, which include heart attack, stroke and even death if not treated early on.
Factors that may contribute to or worsen this problem include excessive smoking, a high-fat diet, lack of physical exercise, being overweight, having either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol. It can also occur due to inflammation from diseases like arthritis, lupus or infections.
While there are surgeries and medications available that might do the trick, most of them come with some form of side-effect which can make you feel sick or weak for years of your life.
There are natural ways to unclog your arteries to prevent a heart attack or stroke.
For those who would rather use natural alternatives to improve their heart health,we recommend you a very old natural remedy which efficiently cleans the arteries, regulates blood lipids, helps with colds and infections, boost the immunity and cleanse your liver.
- 1 cup of washed raisins
- 2 tsp. of freshly grated ginger
- 2 t tbs. of honey
- 4 teaspoons of green tea
- 1l of water
- In a pot, pour one cup of washed raisins. Add water. Cook low heat.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pot from the heat and add green tea, honey and two teaspoons of freshly grated ginger.
- Close the lid of the pot and wrap it in a warm woolen cloth. Keep it that way overnight – 8 hours. In the morning, strain the beverage.
- Drink 150-200 ml. twice a day – before eating.
Raisins contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, potassium and antioxidants – all of which may benefit your heart. The fibers also help promote excretion of bile from the body, and it stimulates the burning of cholesterol.