Joint pains are mostly caused by injuries and arthritis.
They are more common in older people, but they can trouble younger people as well. Overweight people or those who have had serious injuries of the joint are at highest risk to suffer from joint pain.
Studies showed that the regular consumption of organic gelatin is one of the best treatments for arthritis and joint pain. Gelatin can relieve the inflammation and pain caused by osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis.
Furthermore, gelatin is highly successful in treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis, and it’s beneficial in cases of stress-related injuries, it strengthens fingernails, bones and joints and improves the hair quality.
This super food is a protein made from animal products and contains collagen, which is one of the materials that form the cartilage and the bones.
175 patients suffering from osteoarthritis were examined in a study in 2000, and were given daily supplements of gelatin, calcium, and vitamin C. Researchers found that gelatin supplementation resulted in significant improvements on the patients’ pain levels and mobility.
Hence, Sean S. McCarthy of the Centre for Clinical and Lifestyle Research in Shrewsbury claims that “Gelatin supplementation has the potential to improve knee function during activities that cause high amounts of stress on the joint.”
Organic gelatin is extremely useful in case of joint pains, back pains, pains in the knees and many more.
Benefits of Gelatin:
- Gelatin is good for bone and joint health
- Gelatin helps your body release toxins
- Gelatin is rich in amino acids, which can prevent the weakness and degeneration of cartilage in joints
- It contains glycerin, an amino acid which helps the liver to efficiently remove toxins from our system.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can also reduce arthritic pain and inflammation. Gelatin can help in the treatment of food allergies
- Gelatin improves digestion
- Gelatin naturally binds to water and helps food move through the digestive tract more easily.
- Gelatin improves skin elasticity
- Due to its ability to heal the lining of the stomach and digestive tract, gelatin is very useful in case of food allergies and intolerances. Since a “leaky gut” is considered to be the main reason for these issues, once your digestive tract is repaired, you will no longer have these discomforts.
- Gelatin is an amazing source of proteins, as it contains 6 grams of protein per tablespoon. Although it is not a complete protein, it helps the body fully utilize the complete proteins that are taken in.
- Gelatin improves the quality of your hair, nails, and teeth
- As it is actually a cooked down collagen, regular consumption of gelatin can significantly improve your skin quality.
- Moreover, gelatin stimulates your body to produce more collagen.
This property of gelatin is due to the high content of keratin, a very strong protein found in your hair, nails, teeth and skin.
No one has ever become poor by giving because you lose nothing, but it will mean the world for the ones needing it the most! Last year, HealthyRecipesHome raised a lot of money and fed over 10,000 people.
This year, again you can make a difference by donating a small portion of food for the ones who need it the most. HealthyRecipesHome gives you the opportunity to save million lives.
All you have to do is to purchase a gift and you will start feeding children and families all over the world!
You can log in every day and see how many people you’ve helped feed over the holiday season. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up!
In the end, a kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.