We’ve been over this topic a hundred times and the conclusion is always the same – the best remedy for skin problems is the one you’re going to do at home, with natural ingredients and all by yourself. No added chemicals means no damage and no side effects. Just a healthy, flawless skin.
In this article we’re going to show you another homemade remedy that will help you get rid of dark spots, freckles and wrinkles.
The main ingredient used for this remedy is parsley. Parsley is a herb that is very beneficial not only for your health, but for your skin as well. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will make your skin clean and shiny.
To make this lotion you will need:
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
- 200 ml water
- Put the parsley in the water and cook it for 15 minutes
- Let it cool down then strain it
- Add the lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and stir well
- Put the mixture into a glass bottle and keep it in the fridge for 5-6 days
Use this lotion twice a day – in the morning and in the evening. After a few weeks your skin will be cleared and radiant, without any freckles and wrinkles.
Also, you can use this recipe to get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Just cut the lemon juice the next time you’re preparing this recipe. Put a small amount of the lotion on two cotton pads, place them on your eyes and leave them on for 5 minutes. Do this twice a day and you’ll be amazed of the results!