This healthy, low calorie rice diet was discovered by the German physician Walter Kepner in the early 1937. Studying patients with high blood pressure and diabetes, Walter concluded that patients with diabetes and hypertension who ate rice every day had fewer health problems.
We present you a low calorie, rice diet with very little salt. It guarantees losing up to 20 pounds in only three weeks. It includes dishes of rice, fruits, vegetables, very healthy drinks and meat in very small quantities. It has 3 phases. Each phase lasts for seven days.
- Have starch and fruit for breakfast and three kinds of vegetables; starch and one type of fruit for lunch and dinner.
- For every meal you eat two fruits, and the same amount of starch.
- The following 6 days you may consume milk
Note: In this first phase you can lose up to 14 pounds!
- The first day you have the basic rice diet without dairy products.
- In the next 5 days you can add nutritional dairy products
- Breakfast should be consisted of two types of starch and fruit, and for lunch and dinner you should eat three kinds of vegetables and starch, and fruit.
- You consume more than 1,000 calories and 500 milligrams of salt daily.
- In the last phase of this diet an additional 200 calories are added.
Note: At this stage the weight loss slowly stops, so can add meat in one meal.