Kidney stones, are small, hard stones made of mineral and acid salts that form inside your kidneys as deposits.
Eating to much meat or very little vegetables, or the intake of inadequate amount of water through the day is not the definite cause for the formation of the kidneys, although these things may increase the risk.
When your urine contains more crystal formed substances (calcium, oxalate and uric acid) the fluid in your urine is diluting.
This can be really painful, but kidney stones can pass on their own.
However, some of them can rise and become too big, so there will have to be a surgery. In order to avoid this, use apple cider vinegar.
How Apple Cider Vinegar Works
Apple cider vinegar is used to flush out the toxins of your entire body and excess minerals by detoxing your liver and kidneys, so that they can’t accumulate and form stones.
This acid helps in dissolving small stones, that cannot be expelled through the urine.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Dissolve Kidney Stones
Apple cider vinegar is a completely safe alternative to surgery or a highly toxic medication.
1. ACV And Water
This will be the quickest way to use ACV for kidney stones.
- 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces of lukewarm or hot water.
- Mix the ingredients, and drink it immediately on an empty stomach.
- For those who already have kidney stones, take it once a day to dissolve the stones, and for everyone else, take it once a week as a preventive measure.
2. ACV and Baking Soda
The consummation of baking soda will help you to heal the damage of your kidneys from being full of stones.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 glass of water
- Mix these ingredients together.
- Stir and drink.
- Consume it twice a day in order to eliminate kidney stones.
3. ACV and Honey
We all know that honey has antibacterial effects which in this case will prevent the infections in the kidneys, if the stones scratch when they leave the body.
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the honey and the apple cider vinegar together.
- Consume this mixture twice a day to eliminate kidney stones.
- Add a glass of water to the mixture in order to treat the kidney stone problem more effectively.
4. ACV, Olive oil & Lemon Juice
Lemon juice also contains citric acid and will help you to easily dissolve kidney stones as well as the prevention of an infection in the urinary tract.
- 1 tablespoon of ACV
- 2 oz of organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 oz of lemon juice
- 24 oz of water
- Mix ingredients together.
- Follow up with a tall glass of water.
- Drink 8 oz of the beverage every 30 minutes or so until it’s all finished.
5. ACV, Coconut Oil and Water
This recipe will keep your urinary tract clean and healthy as it adds a little variety into the mix.
- 2 tablespoons of ACV
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 16 ounces of water
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Follow up with a tall glass of water.
- Drink 8 oz of this mixture in the morning and the rest 8 oz in the evening.
These are natural remedies for dissolving kidney stones only when they are small. However, if you suffer from sever pain caused by kidney stones, you have to visit your doctor.
If you want to learn more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com