Finally, there is one simple and lovely trick that can make your kitchen smell fresh every day, at the same time helping you get rid of the annoying cooking smells.
- An empty spray bottle
- 3 tablespoons of fabric softener
- 3 cups of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- In an empty spray bottle, put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener.
- Fill the spray with 3 cups of hot water.
- Then, add one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Shake the bottle well and first spray it on a test area to make sure no stains remain.
- You can use the spray in your kitchen, as well as in other rooms at your house.
Share this post with your family and friends on Facebook and help them too!