There are a lot of things in your kitchen that can smell bad. Bacon fat. Broiled fish. Spicy curry. These are just a few of the food odors that smell so good when dinner is on the table — and so awful the next morning when the smell invariably lingers. What can you do to minimize pungent cooking odors?
Here is a simple, inexpensive idea to make your kitchen smell lovely. EASY & AFFORDABLE.
You will need:
- Three tablespoons of fabric softener
- Three cups of hot water
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- An empty spray bottle
- Put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener in an empty spray bottle.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Shake the bottle well and test first to make sure no spots or stains remain.
You can use this spray in your kitchen but also in other rooms in your house.
Please SHARE with your friends and family on Facebook, to HELP!