Detox foot pads are stick-on pads that need to be placed on the soles of the feet before going to bed.
Initially, they were first used in Japan. When you peel off the foot pads in the morning, you will notice that the toxins eliminated from the body have darkened the pads.
The foot pads are placed on feet because the blood and lymph circulate into the torso through them. Our inactive lifestyle causes circulation to stick around the ankles, lower legs and feet.
Detox foot pads treat high blood pressure, headaches, cellulite, depression, diabetes, insomnia and aid in weight loss.
You can either buy ready-made detox foot pads, or make your own at home.
You will need the following ingredients:
- Self-stick gauze pads
- Slice the garlic and onion till it is well chopped. Put it aside.
- Boil some water in a kettle. Add the finely sliced garlic and onions in the boiling water. Boil for additional 10 minutes.
- Next, let the water cool off for 20 minutes. Then, pour the mixture in the center of the self-stick gauze pads, only enough to get wet. Drain the excess water from the pads. Try not to wet the sticky part of the pads.
- Patch the self-stick gauze pad on the bottom of your feet and put on socks so the pad won’t fall off.
- Leave it overnight and peel them off in the next morning.
If you want to learn more healthy tips & tricks, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book. It’s a Book that’s created to help you replace the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
It contains 215+ effective home remedies and covers everything you will need to protect your family and save money every month.
In addition, we offer you three more bonuses!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.