While it doesn’t pose any health risks, unwanted hair (“unwanted” being the operative word here) can be an embarrassing condition for many people.
Regarding the function, body hair covers sensitive areas from external harms. Hence, in fact, hair in various parts of the body is beneficial.
However, many people find these hair to be aesthetically disturbing and choose to remove it permanently whenever possible. Facial and armpit hair are the most complained ones, especially by women, and there are various methods to be done at the salon for performing these hair removal permanently.
However, hair removal, especially on underarm can be performed at home. Not only that this is more affordable, but can also be more natural and hence, less toxic.
Underarm hair removal techniques
For years, there are some treatments used for removing underarm hair, especially for women. Some treatments are painless, yet does not give permanent effects, while some others are more painful but with more long-lasting effects.
Home remedies to permanently remove armpit hair at home
Removing unwanted hair at home might be a very good decision since you might decide what ingredients to use, which are best for your skin. Some home remedies are helpful for performing permanent armpit removal, which can be alternatives to shaving or other high-cost salon treatments. Read on to disclose some effective remedies.
1. Turmeric paste
Ancient women have used turmeric for loosening hair follicles, which will enable easy hair removal, which is painless yet quite permanent. To imitate this heritage, you will need:
- ½ cup turmeric powder
- Rosewater—can be replaced with plain milk
- Warm water
- A towel
Follow these instructions to do hair removal using turmeric paste:
- Add all the ingredients to make a thick turmeric paste.
- Apply the well-stirred paste onto the underarm hair—works best with thinner underarm hair, and leave it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with the towel which has been soaked into warm water.
- Pat dry and repeat the treatment to loosen hair follicles and thus, remove the hair.
2. Honey Lemon Hair Remover
Honey has been used for various facial treatment. This natural ingredient is useful for removing unwanted hair if applied regularly. to make the mixture, you will need:
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 drops lemon juice
- Warm water
- A towel
The instructions are as follow:
- Mix the honey and lemon juice and stir well.
- Apply the mixture onto the desired underarm areas.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water or wash it off using a damp towel.
- Pat dry and repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week for continuous 4 weeks to remove the hair permanently.
Tips on Removing Underarm Hair At Home:
- Before applying any ingredients to treat underarm hair, first apply a little part of it on a visible area to test your skin reaction.
- Let cooked mixture to cool down entirely before being applied to the skin, in order to prevent it from burning the skin.
- Some ingredients may give instant difference, while some others may need more frequent applications. Do the treatments consistently to aim desired effects.
- When preparing mixture which needs to be cooked, use a thick pan to make sure it is cooked thoroughly. Set the stove flame to the smallest level to avoid the mixture from getting burnt in the bottom part, leaving the top layer uncooked.
- Apply moisturizer each time you have finished removing underarm hair. If you do not prefer chemical creams, use sliced aloe vera and apply the gel onto the treated areas to sooth the skin and reduce the redness from skin irritation.
If you want to find more health tips & natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
105+ Natural Home Remedies – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com