If you’re not at that level of the mini-trend of people (OK, it’s mostly Miley Cyrus) tossing out their razors and embracing armpit hair, and you still like the look and feel of smooth skin, then the real issue is to choose the hair removal method that feels most comfortable to you.
Shaving is the most popular option since it can be done in just a minute or two. There’s also waxing and epilating, which have longer-lasting results, or you could use a depilatory cream to painlessly take the hair away.
All these methods are better than bushy armpits, that’s for sure, but on the other hand, they can be a huge burden to your budget.
Luckily, there are tons of affordable DIY methods you can use to get rid of unwanted facial/body hair in the privacy of your own bathroom. Ahead, one dermatologist and two hair removal specialists offer you their best advice and methods to use for every body part:
When mixed with water, milk, or yogurt, turmeric removes hair and prevents re-growth. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that keep skin clear and healthy.
- Turmeric powder
- Warm water
- Add milk to turmeric powder and stir to make a fine paste.
- Apply to unwanted hair and leave on for 15-30 minutes or until dry.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat frequently until you achieve the desired results.
NOTE: This method works well on areas with less hair. To remove thicker, denser hair, add gram flour, yogurt, rice flour, or ground oats.
2. Sugar-Lemon Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons water
- In a bowl, mix sugar, lemon juice, and water, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Apply to face in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave on 15-20 minutes, then wash off with water, rubbing gently.
- Repeat 2-3 times weekly for several weeks.
3. Corn Flour and Egg
This method requires some care, as egg white masks are very sticky and pulling one off is slightly painful. But it effectively removes unwanted hair along with other skin impurities.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon corn flour
- Crack your egg into a bowl and remove the yolk.
- Add sugar and corn flour and stir to make a paste.
- Apply to face and let dry 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the mask off slowly and carefully.
- Repeat 3-4 times weekly.
If you want to learn more natural remedies and healthy recipes, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com