Stroll down the anti-aging aisle at any drugstore and you’ll quickly see how easy it is to spend a small fortune on lotions and potions aimed at minimizing wrinkles and sagging.
But before you empty your wallet, open your refrigerator—you probably already have many of the ingredients you need to whip up your own anti-aging masks, scrubs, and creams at home.
Unlike commercial skin-care products, which are fortified with vitamins that lose potency over time, fresh foods provide active vitamins that your skin can make use of right away. And it’s easy, too.
We are going to show you a recipe for an incredible natural facial cleanser that will help you get rid of all the unwanted spots on your skin, dead skin cells, and excess dirt and dust, acne, scars and redness.
Moreover, this completely natural combo provides deep cleansing of the pores and complete acne and blackheads removal.
You’ve all heard of these natural ingredients -coconut oil and baking soda, but when combined together they make the best combination for making your life better.
Baking soda with its amphoteric compound has the ability to maintain normal pH levels of your skin and prevent acne.
Coconut oil with its strong moisturizing, healing and antibacterial properties is a well-known product for preserving skin health.
This homemade facial mask is very simple and easy to make. Just follow some simple instructions.
- Two teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- One teaspoon of baking soda (free of aluminum).
- Put the ingredients in small bowl and mix them well until you get a paste.
- Put the paste on the skin and rub the area carefully.
- Leave it at a room temperature for about five minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and while rinsing massage the area.
- There is no need of moisturizing cream when you are done because coconut oil has the ability to hydrate your skin.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to SHARE it with your friends and family. Thank You.