Are you constantly feeling bloated?Are you working out 5 times per week but you don’t see any results? Or, maybe you just feel tired and without energy the whole time? These symptoms tell you that it’s time to change your diet! Even though it’s very hard to make drastic changes in the way you’re eating, it’s not impossible.
Once you change your diet, you will start feeling better and looking better. But first, you need to detoxify your body from all the harmful toxins. You can do that with this effective 3 day cleansing treatment.
- Two days before starting this treatment, you need to stop consuming dairy products. These products are slowly digested, therefore they will have a bad influence on this treatment.
- Toxins and excess waste can cause constipation and that’s why you need to clean your intestines first. You can do that by drinking 1 cup of herbal laxative the night before you start with this cleansing method.
- The next morning make a lemon juice and drink it before breakfast. Squeeze two whole lemons and mix the juice with ½ of water. This is a powerful and alkaline drink which will help your digestion.
- Drink 1.5 cup of grapefruit or pineapple juice with your breakfast. Grapefruits and pineapples are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that are good for your overall health.
- Between breakfast and lunch, you need to drink 1 to 1.5 cup of pure carrot juice. Carrots are extremely beneficial when it comes to detoxifying because they contain beta-carotene, which the body transforms into Vitamin A.
- At lunch time you need to drink juice that is full of potassium. Do to that, you need to mix 1 cup of water with ingredients that are rich in potassium, such as: bananas, spinach, carrots, celery and parsley. Potassium keeps the body fluids in balance and boosts the metabolism.
- One hour before dinner, drink 1 cup of mucus cleansing tea. This tea is filled with healthy nutrients, such as peppermint, rose hips and ginger, which can help you fight against mucus build up, stuffy nose and congestion. Drink this tea every day.
- Lastly, before you go to bed drink 1.5 cup of pure cranberry juice. Cranberries are rich in vitamins, dietary fibers and antioxidants that are extremely beneficial against urinary tract infections.