Dinia Rasul decided to change her hair color and chose to try different at-home hair dye brand.
During the procedure she experienced a dangerous accident. Only a while after she applied the hair dye, her eyes and face started swelling, and soon she wasn’t able to speak and breathe.
She was taken to hospital, and after the detailed examination the doctors found her allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main substance of the hair dye products.
Nowadays, this woman speaks against the sale of dangerous products, and gives effort to ban them out from the UK.
She recommends to all women who use hair products, to stop with this practice and stay natural.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
If you want to learn more natural and homemade DIY household products, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book. It’s a Book that’s created to help you replace the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
It contains 215+ effective home remedies and covers everything you will need to protect your family and save money every month.
In addition, we offer you three more bonuses!
Included in this life changing book are: