The Death Comes From Here: If You Didn’t Know, Cell Phones In Combination With These Seals Are One Dangerous Death Threat!

A fascinating scientific study has found that using mobile phones can accelerate the release of toxic mercury from dental fillings.

This is especially noteworthy given that many people hold their mobile phones right next to their jaws when speaking.

The authors of the mobile phone study concluded that “MRI and microwave radiation emitted from mobile phones significantly release mercury from dental amalgam restoration.”

This means when you hold a mobile phone next to your jaw, you are driving electromagnetic energy into the mercury fillings in your mouth, heating them up just enough to accelerate their release of mercury. You then inhale the mercury which enters the bloodstream, poisoning your brain and kidneys. Heavy metals in your brain also act as micro-antennas, concentrating and increasing reception of EMF radiation.


According to Dr. Yoshiaki Omura’s research, the more your system is contaminated with heavy metals from silver amalgam fillings, eating contaminated fish, living downstream from coal burning power plants and so forth, the more your body becomes a virtual antenna that actually concentrates radiation, making it far more destructive.

As noted by Theresa Dale, PhD, CCN, NP:

“This can create a never-ending vicious cycle between the microbes and metals in your body and your exposure to electromagnetic fields, which can lead to hypersensitivity. I have seen that a high percentage of illness including chronic infections are caused, and/or aggravated, by electromagnetic field exposure. Then chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other chronic pain syndromes can easily develop or worsen.”

Likewise, any kind of metal implants and/or amalgam (silver) tooth fillings will significantly increase reception of microwaves, and the micro-currents from cell phones and other ambient fields. In case you’re wondering how to detect electro-hypersensitivity, the five most common symptoms are:

  1. Skin itch/rash/flushing/burning, and/or tingling
  2. Confusion/poor concentration, and/or memory loss
  3. Fatigue and weakness
  4. Headache
  5. Chest pain and heart problems

 The long term solution

Removing any amalgam fillings, metal fixtures or dental repairs will more than likely eliminate potential and confirmed health problems in patients. Overall, ceramic dental implants and repairs are the best alternative and they are highly resistant to corrosion and superior to other implant materials such as titanium and amalgams. They also have a higher level of human biocompatibility with the added benefit of a far superior aesthetic value for patients.



Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *