In order to vanquish many diseases you have to cleanse the intestines of fecal deposits mucus, other parasites and toxins.
During our lifetime, through our intestines passes around 40,000 liters of liquid and more than 100 tons of different kinds of food. In conclusion, in our intestines is accumulated more than 40 pounds of toxic waste and fecal deposits.
They poison our blood and our body causing irreparable damage.
You know that the colon is not working properly when you experience: constant constipation, disrupted metabolism, excessive weight, liver and kidney diseases, diabetes, the poor condition of the hair, skin and nails, and few other diseases, including arthritis and cancer.
Consuming 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour within 3 weeks will completely clean the thick and thin intestine, which for years was accumulating toxins, parasites, mucus and fecal deposits. Flaxseed not only will help you in the cleansing but also in preserving the intestinal microflora.
Benefits of Flaxseeds
- Flaxseeds are an excellent source of fiber, plant material that is not broken down by digestion, which is important for a healthy digestion system.
- Fibre gives the intestinal muscles something to get hold of and affects the function of the whole of the gut.
- Flaxseeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber both of which affects your health and fitness in a number of ways.
- Insoluble fiber adds bulk to the contents of the intestines. That bulk helps to stimulate regular bowel movements and helps to remove the waste that contains the toxins that the liver has processed.
- Soluble fiber absorbs water in the stomach and intestine. It forms a gel that slows digestion and helps you absorb the nutrients from your food. It can help to make you feel fuller while helping you to eat less. Ideal when you are detoxing to help with weight loss!
- Flaxseeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins and are good to soothe inflammation in the digestive system and for constipation.
- Lignins in flaxseed meal may help to reduce the risk of certain cancers, especially colon cancer and it also possess antimicrobial properties.
- Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol levels, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
How to do a flaxseed cleanse
Make sure you buy organic seeds so they are pesticide and herbicide free.
There are several ways of using flax seeds to cleanse the bowel.
Rinse 1 – 2 tablespoons flaxseeds and place in a cup.
Cover with filtered water or juice and soak overnight.
They will form a sort of gel. Eat both seeds and gel in the morning. (you will either love it or hate it)
Add a little more water of juice if necessary.
Have this every morning for two weeks or more.
Use whole flaxseeds when you juice fast to keep the bowels moving.
You may prefer to grind the flax seeds into a fine powder in a small coffee grinder and add them to yogurt, fruit salad, cereal or your green detox smoothie.
Ideally, you should only grind what you need at one time as they go rancid quite quickly. Otherwise, only grind a small amount at a time and store in a glass container in the refrigerator.
You will get the benefits of the lignans and Omega-3 fatty acids if you grind them before use. Lignans are phytochemicals that have a wide range of health benefits. Flaxseeds contain the highest amount of plant lignans.
The health benefits include protection against cancer, reduced risk of heart disease, improved digestion, and relief of hormonal imbalances.
Tropical Green Smoothie Flaxseed Cleanse
2 cups papaya
½ a small pineapple
3-4 cups spinach
1 – 2 tbsp ground flax seeds ( or flax meal)
Blend the pineapple until smooth
Add mango, papaya, spinach and ground flax and blend until very smooth.
Experiment with different fruit, greens and ratios of fruit to greens to get the taste you like.
Bentonite & Flaxseed Cleanse
You can do a colon cleanse by adding one tablespoon of liquid bentonite and one tablespoon of ground flaxseeds to a glass of water first thing in the morning and before bed. It’s best to wait for at least 30 minutes before eating.
Experiment with these flaxseed cleansers to see which one works best for you. Some people do better on whole seeds than the ground ones. Ground flaxseeds are more easily digestible, whole flaxseeds can pass through your digestive system.
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
105+ Natural Home Remedies – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com