Stroll down the anti-aging aisle at any drugstore and you’ll quickly see how easy it is to spend a small fortune on lotions and potions aimed at minimizing wrinkles and sagging.
But before you empty your wallet, open your refrigerator—you probably already have many of the ingredients you need to whip up your own anti-aging masks, scrubs, and creams at home.
Unlike commercial skin-care products, which are fortified with vitamins that lose potency over time, fresh foods provide active vitamins that your skin can make use of right away. And it’s easy, too.
Whip up your own homemade anti-aging face mask, and you will be on the way to softening your fine lines and moisturizing skin, revealing a fresher and younger you!
This homemade facial mask is very simple and easy to make. Just follow some simple instructions
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbs. of rice
- 1 tbs. of honey
- 1 tbs. of milk
- Put 3 tbs. of rice in a bowl and pour 1 cup of water over it.
- Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove it from heat, let it cool and strain the mixture. S
- Store the mixture in a glass container.
- Then, you need to take the boiled rice, add 1 tbs. of honey and 1 tbs. of warm milk. Mix these ingredients, until you make a paste out of it.
- Wash your face with clean water.
- Apply this homemade facial mask on your face and massage it gently – with circular movements.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then, you need to wash it off with warm water.
- Use this mask once a week. You will be amazed by the results.
This homemade facial mask will hydrate your skin and you will look 10 years younger overnight. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.