Pharmaceuticals or as individuals likewise call them medications, can bring about various distinctive reactions on and inside the human body. They especially make harm the kidneys, which are a part of the gathering of the most essential organs in our body. The rundown of these medications is amazingly long, yet there, we’re exhibiting you the main 10 of them that cause the best harm. They incorporate anti-toxins, analgesics and so forth.
Top ten medications that cause kidney harm:
1. Anti-infection agents that incorporate ciprofloxacin, methicillin, vancomycin, sulfonamides.
2. Analgesics, including acetaminophen and non-steroidal mitigating drugs (NSAID): headache medicine, ibuprofen, naproxen, and others accessible just by solution.
3. COX-2 inhibitors, including celecoxib (mark name Celebrex). Two medications in this class have as of now been pulled back from the market on account of cardiovascular poisonous quality: rofecoxib (mark name Vioxx), and valdecoxib (mark name Bextra). These medications are an extraordinary class of NSAID and were produced to be more secure for the stomach, however have an indistinguishable hazard from different NSAIDs accomplish for kidney harm.
4. Acid reflux medications of the proton pump inhibitor class. They incorporate omeprazole (mark name Prilosec), lansoprazole (mark name Prevacid), pantoprazole (mark name Protonix), rabeprazol (mark names Rabecid, Aciphex), esomeprazole (mark names Nexium, Esotrex).
5. Antiviral medications, including acyclovir (mark name Zovirax) used to treat herpes diseases, and indinavir and tenofovir, them two used to treat HIV.
6. Hypertension drugs, including captopril (mark name Capoten).
7. Rheumatoid joint pain drugs, including infliximab (mark name Remicade); chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, used to treat jungle fever and systemic lupus erythematosus and also rheumatoid joint pain.
8. Lithium, used to treat bipolar confusion.
9. Anticonvulsants, including phenytoin (mark name Dilantin) and trimethadione (mark name Tridione), used to treat seizures, and also different conditions.
10. Chemotherapy drugs, including interferons, pamidronate, cisplatin, carboplatin, cyclosporine, tacrolimus, quinine, mitomycin C, bevacizumab, and additionally hostile to thyroid medications, including propylthiouracil, used to treat an overactive thyroid.