Baking soda is known for being a staple in the kitchen, but it’s also one of the most useful and not to mention inexpensive ingredients around when it comes to DIY skin care!
Grab a box of baking soda from your kitchen and get ready to see some big changes courtesy of this baking soda beauty fix!
When pores in your skin are clogged with oil, dirt or dead cells, you see blackheads. They usually look like black or yellow plugs, but they are essentially pimples without skin. These opened pimples become oxidized and turn into dark black color over time.
This gives them the name—blackheads. People use different methods and remedies to get rid of these blackheads, but you can improve your skin condition with a natural baking soda blackheads remedy. Keep reading to find out how.
- Mix well two tablespoons of shaving cream with half a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Wash your face the usual way, pick up the hair for the face to be discovered.
- Boil water in a small sauce- pan, about 200 ml, and insert 1-2 tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers.
- Place the sauce- pan on the table, place your head above the pan, cover with a towel and steam the face, about 5-7 minutes.
- On the steamed, wet face, apply the prepared mixture, avoiding the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Turn on the tap with hot water, and under the running water, put a soft facial brush (or toothbrush).
- Massage your face gently in circular motions for 2-3 minutes, concentrating on the blackhead areas (usually the T-zone). Rinse off the paste with warm water.
Look in the mirror – no black spots, pores are clean and the face is very smooth!
If you want to learn more natural beauty recipes, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com