When medical treatments don’t work, people turn to alternative medicine. They use homemade remedies to treat all sorts of diseases and conditions. I mean, why wouldn’t they? All natural ingredients are rich in vitamins and minerals, they are all chemical-free and have many health benefits. Besides, they are probably less expensive than most medical treatments.
For example, castor oil is known for its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help treat many illnesses. Another powerful ingredient that is widely used for many purposes (including treating diseases) is the baking soda. When combined, these two ingredients can do wonders to your body.
In this article we’re going to present to you 23 health benefits of castor oil and 1 additional tip on how to use baking soda and castor oil to boost your circulation.
- Put castor oil on burns, bruises and cuts to heal them.
- Heal your injured ankles fast with castor oil compress.
- Get rid of stretch marks by massaging the affected area with castor oil.
- You can remove the dark spots on your face with castor oil.
- Use castor oil as an eye drop for curing cataract. Dip one drop in your eye(s) before going to bed.
- Treat chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules by applying castor oil coating on the neck.
- You can remove pilonidal cysts with castor oil.
- Consume 5 drops of castor oil daily to prevent allergies.
- You can also cure ocular allergies by rubbing castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed.
- Drink a couple drops of castor oil and you will notice that your nicotine and alcohol addiction will be reduced.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil to boost hair growth.
- Put a few drops of castor oil in your ear(s) to solve your hearing problems.
- You can also cure tinnitus by drinking 6-8 drops of castor oil daily for 4 months.
- Reduce back pain by applying castor oil on the affected area.
- Put a castor oil coating on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- Eliminate warts in one month by rubbing them with castor oil.
- Cure fungal infections by applying castor oil coating on the infected area.
- Massage your soles regularly with castor oil to remove calcium deposits.
- Apply castor oil directly on your moles to eliminate them in only one month.
- Reduce hyperactivity by putting castor oil coating on your stomach.
- You can use castor oil to treat hepatitis.
- The powerful combination of baking soda and castor oil is used for curing cancer.
- Apply castor oil on your skin to reduce swelling and itching caused by bug bites.
- clean your skin with baking soda
- soak the gauze in the castor oil and apply it on the affected area then wrap it with the plastic foil
- place the bottle on the plastic foil and secure it with the towel
- hold this for 60 minutes
- remove everything and clean your skin with baking soda again
Do this treatment every day for 40 days and use a new compress every time.
You will love the results!