If you want to clean your arteries, then what you need is only one fruit, and that is: pomegranate.
In the recent studies, it was found that besides improving the blood flow of the heart patients, the pomegranate also helps in the reduction of the high blood pressure and inflammation.
It helps at the same time in the reduction of the excess amount of triglycerides as well, and by their complete removal, there will be low risk of heart attacks and any kind of heart problems.
In the passages below, I will tell 7 reasons why you should consume pomegranates if you want to improve your health:
- The University of Edinburgh conducted a recent study in which the results showed that pomegranates help in reduction of body fat, especially the visceral fat, which is the most dangerous of its kind.
- Because the fact that they consist of a great number of antioxidants, the pomegranates prevent from any heart disease.
- The consumption of pomegranates reduces the cholesterol levels.
- The constant consumption of this fruit will fight against breast cancer, lymphoma, prostate cancer and diabetes.
- Pomegranates contain large amount of vitamin C which fights against any infection.
- Pomegranates are good for the oral health, especially for the teeth since they consist of antibacterial combinations that prevent from plaque in the mouth cavity and dental space.
- They have the ability to regenerate some parts of organs in the human body, especially the liver after it has been damaged.
If you don’t know how to select good pomegranate, always pick up the larger ones which are smooth-skinned and firm, and who don’t have blemishes or cuts.
You can keep them in a dry place for even a month.
If you want to know how to prepare it, follow the instructions below:
Slice the skin from the top and open it up.
Afterwards, put each of the quarter underwater and ream the seeds from the inside with your fingers.
The seeds will sink while the white membrane will float on the surface.
In order the seeds to stay, pour off the white membranes. And, voila.