Keeping linens and clothing as white as the day you bought them can be a challenge. This guide is about getting whites white.
In case you consider using a commercial synthetic bleach, please cross this option from your list. This type of bleach will make your laundry look even worse. The clothes will lose their strength and turn yellow.
Keep reading to know about the magical remedy for white clothes.
How to get your white clothes back again?
It is a natural bleacher which is used by many human generations in ancient times. Your grandmother might have shared this secret with you which has gone vanished over a period of time.
The natural bleacher is affordable and effective as compared to expensive bleachers available in the market. It is old and trusted combination which always worked. Don’t be surprised if you got to know that potassium permanganate is the ingredient which you can use to keep your clothes white. You will be definitely pleased to see the result of your white laundry.
How to use potassium permanganate on your white clothes?
The process to use potassium permanganate to make your clothes whiter is quite easy to use. Here are steps you have to follow for this remedy:
- Take 10 liters of water in a bucket and add few crystals of potassium pomegranate until the water turns pink. Don’t add more potassium pomegranate because the dark purple colored solution will not help you to get white clothes.
- Add 200 grams of detergent to the solution. Stir it well using your hand.
- Now, put your white clothes one by one in the solution and cover the bucket with the nylon bag.
- Let your clothes soak for 4-5 hours or you can keep it overnight.
- Next morning get the clothes out of the solution and wash them in the machine as usual.
- At the end cycle of your washing machine, you will get sparkling white clothes.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure.
Bonus tip: Baking soda is another natural bleacher which can provide you the whitening clothes. It is affordable and will save a lot of your money.
You just have to add 2-3 tbsp of baking soda in the regular detergent. The addition of baking soda will reduce the hardness of the water and your detergent will become more powerful to clean the clothes. So, just add some baking soda to your detergent and see the magic to turn your clothes white again.
Use these amazing tips to keep your clothes clean and white.
Share the article with your friends who are white lovers and wear white all the time.