Joint pain is extremely common. It can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common and this condition can affect your quality of life.
Whatever the cause of joint pain, you can usually manage it with medication, physical therapy or alternative treatments.
This great tasting smoothie for arthritis combines natural ingredients that may help reduce joint pain and other arthritic symptoms.
Arthritis Pain Smoothie
- A cup of water.
- A cup of rolled oats.
- A cup of orange juice 100% natural.
- Two cups pineapple, diced
- One teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Pure honey bee to taste.
- Half a cup of crushed almonds.
- Put the oatmeal and water in a pot and cook for a few minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is cooked, turn off the heat and let cool.
- Put the oats in a blender and add the pineapple, orange juice, almond, cinnamon and honey to taste.
Anti-Arthritis Smoothie Treatment and Timing
Some people notice a reduction in arthritis symptoms soon after taking the individual superfoods in this smoothie recipe like pineapple or oats, or using almonds or bromelain capsules. By combining them in this way into an easily digestible and assimilated drink the beneficial effects should be even more pronounced.
The best time to make and drink this smoothie for arthritic pain would be at least an hour before you usually experience your worst arthritis symptoms. So if this is in the morning then try this smoothie for breakfast. If the afternoon is when joint pain usually comes on then have it for lunch. Or if evenings are when your arthritis is at its worst then try it before dinner.
As an added bonus you’ll probably feel like eating less! 🙂