If you feel aged, you probably do. With the present dynamics of living, we often forget about growing old or aging or our health in general.
Ageing is a natural process that every single living organism undergoes. Everyone wants to conserve their youth and look young forever.
Do you want to drink from a fountain of youth?
Before you consider the extremes of botox and other plastic surgery methods – read on and try this Tibetan medicine elixir which will help you look vibrant, healthy, and young.
Tibetan medicine recognizes this mixture as an elixir which Furthermore, this recipe successfully slows the aging process.
A woman who doesn’t want to reveal her identity is willing to share her secret for a younger look with all of you.
She claims that this is the elixir which made her skin smoother and youthful, her hair thicker and shiny and her vision sharper and improved. What is even more amazing, her hair stopped going grey.
It is simple and quick to prepare and the ingredients are available and cheap ingredients.
Do not hesitate to try this recipe!
- 500 grams of organic honey
- 1large garlic clove
- Juice of 2 medium lemons
- 100 ml. of pure linseed oil
- Peel one lemon and clean the garlic clove.
- Blend the garlic clove, the peeled lemon, and the unpeeled lemon.
- Then add the honey. Blend again and add the linseed oil. Blend all the ingredients one more time.
- Put the mixture in a jar and store it in the fridge.
Take one teaspoon of this elixir before each meal, three times a day.
- Provides a lot of vitamin C, an essential antioxidant to strengthen the immune system, promote the health of blood vessels and prevent many diseases.
- Rich in healthy Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- Rich in antioxidants called lignans which, combined with lemon, are extremely beneficial for liver health, and a healthy liver is a guarantee of a young body.
- Garlic is a great purifier which filters the blood and removes toxins accumulated over the years.
- This elixir of youth combats the signs of aging and oxidation caused by free radicals.