Oiling your hair is one of the most important steps of hair care regime.
Going for a hot oil hair massage before taking a bath adds shine to your hair and improves its health. Here are a few steps to follow before hair wash.
- Mix two different oils like castor oil and olive or almond oil, and add vitamin E capsules to prevent hair fall. Massage your hair with this mixture for at least 20 minutes.
- Never use hot water to wash your hair as it will make it rough and dry.
- You can also opt for a conditioning mix of yoghurt and eggs before washing your hair. This mixture is one of the best natural conditioners; it adds instant shine to your mane. It will make it manageable.
More Hair Washing Tips…
- Don’t over-wash your hair;
- Only apply shampoo to your scalp and massage gently.
- Forget about lather, rinse and repeat. It’s just a brilliant marketing idea to make you use more shampoo. You only need to shampoo once.
- Stop applying conditioner to your roots.
- Rinse your hair in cold water.
- Never brush your hair when it’s wet – instead, use a wide comb to gently smooth your hair
- Ease off with the towel drying.Don’t rub your hair with a towel, you’ll only cause damage and make your hair look dull. Instead, gently squeeze out the excess moisture and allow to air dry.
If you want to find more health tips & natural beauty recipes, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives. You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
105+ Natural Home Remedies – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
75+ Natural Beauty Recipes – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners – Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Official Website: everydayrootsbook.com