Nasal congestion in most cases is a result of a mucus buildup or inflammation.
According to Everyday Health:
“Nasal congestion, or a stuffy nose, occurs when the tissues that line your nasal passages become irritated, inflamed, and swollen, making breathing a challenge. It’s not mucus clogging your nose that causes those symptoms, although irritated nasal passages can lead to the production of excessive mucus.
Sinus congestion occurs when the mucous membranes become irritated or infected and start to excrete more mucus than normal, filling those hollow areas with thick mucus.
Anything that irritates those mucous membranes can cause them to produce excessive mucus, including these health conditions:
- A bacterial infection
- A viral infection (like a cold or the flu)
- Allergies (including hay fever or sensitivity to dust mites)
- An object lodged inside the nose
- A sinus infection
- A head injury
- Excessive use of nasal sprays
When you’ve got too much mucus clogging your sinuses, it’s common to experience other symptoms too. The mucus can drain down your throat, for example, causing a cough and a sore throat. Excessive mucus can also back up into the ears, clogging them, causing tenderness, and sometimes resulting in an ear infection.”
However, before you turn to medications, you should try the following natural remedies that will treat the sinus congestion, clear the nasal passages, and relieve a stuffy nose:
1. Super Sinus-Be-Gone Juice
This juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that fight inflammation and treat sinusitis. Here are the ingredients you should mix in order to prepare it:
- 1 green apple
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- 1 large carrot
- 2 oranges (peeled)
- ½ lemon (peeled)
- 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper
2. Sinus-Free Green Juice
This powerful mixture is high in antioxidants and vitamins that clear the sinuses:
- 1 cucumber
- 2 green apples
- A big handful of mint leaves
- 1 inch of fresh ginger root
- 6 ribs of celery
- 1 small bulb of fennel
- ½ lemon
3. Sinus Soother
This recipe fights inflammation and helps the sinuses to naturally drain excess mucus. It is also helpful in the case of arthritis pain. In your juicer, mix the following ingredients:
- 1 cucumber
- 1-inch ginger root
- ½ pineapple
- 4 beetroots
- ½ lemon
Drink these juices on a daily basis until all your symptoms are gone. They will strengthen the immune system, relieve inflammation, and restore the normal function of the nasal cavities.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.