Arthritis is not a single disease, but a set of related conditions. It is, unfortunately, a common and painful condition and represents the leading cause of disability in the U.S. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it affects nearly 55 million American adults.
It can be of more than 100 types, such as osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), fibromyalgia, and gout, and all of them are accompanied by severe joint pain.
Most arthritis sufferers treat their symptoms with prescription medications, but despite being expensive, they also come with a variety of adverse effects, ranging from headaches and dizziness to liver failure.
On the other hand, nutrition is probably the most feasible way to soothe arthritic pain, since the diet can be the cause and therapy of various types of arthritis.
First of all, you need to know the “trigger foods” that need to be avoided, as they cause an allergic or unfavorable bodily response, such as dairy, red meats, wheat, corn, beef, and nightshade vegetables.
On the other hand, the following 5 foods are highly beneficial in the case of arthritis:
— Apples contain two powerful bioflavonoids, quercetin and rutin, which inhibit the release of histamine, fight inflammation, improve blood circulation, and promote cellular health
— Eggs are full of protein that boosts tryptophan levels in the blood, which is the building block of serotonin, that soothes pain and stabilizes mood, and increases endorphin levels in the brain and body.
— Almonds are full of vitamin E, which stabilizes cell membranes and promotes the growth of cartilage
— Lamb is a rich source of zinc, and the Arthritis Association reported that lower zinc levels are linked to rheumatoid arthritis.
— Cold-water fish such as salmon, tuna, sardines, and mackerel, are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, that contain marine fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), that suppress the body’s inflammatory response by interfering with immune cells and enzymes involved in it.
Additionally, the following tips can help you deal with arthritis:
- Try hot and cold treatments that will soothe arthritis pain and swellings
- Lose weight, as extra weight puts more pressure on your joints — especially the knees, hips, and feet.
- Start exercising regularly, to maintain the flexibility of the joints. Focus on low-impact exercises
- Add turmeric to your diet, as its active ingredient curcumin, reduces arthritis pain and fights inflammation in the body
- Try herbal supplements that alleviate joint pain, such as bromelain, boswelia, stinging nettle, gingko, Devil’s Claw, and Thunder god vine
- Acupuncture can reduce arthritis pain
- Massaging reduces stiffness and pain and improve the range of motion
- Meditation is a great way to soothe pain, fight inflammation, and relieve stress
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.