Digestive issues typically involve the stomach and intestines, but there’s one important part of your digestive tract that’s too often ignored and is actually quite important: your colon. The colon plays a vital role in the elimination of food waste and your body’s hydration process. It can be damaged by chronic constipation, gut problems or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Whereas the intestines absorb nutrients from semi-digested foods and prevents the reabsorption of bad bacteria and toxins, the colon has the task of removing liquid and salt from this waste. It is believed that eating a poor diet and being constantly dehydrated can cause food waste to stick to the walls of the colon and slowly poison your body.
As you age, your chances of developing polyps, inflammation, and cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in your colon increases. These complications may be linked to this stuck-on goop.
How To Cleanse Your Colon
This mixture will clean up your colon in no time. Always make sure to use this at home as it will move things along quite quickly. Drink plenty of water throughout the process.
If you’re pregnant, experience gastrointestinal pain, or suffer from a disease, talk to you doctor before cleansing yourself.
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of warm purified water
- Fill a small saucepan with the filtered water and warm up over low heat as to not boil it. It should be warm, but not too hot, as you’ll need to drink it quite quickly. Let it cool if necessary.
- Poor the water into your glass and add salt, stirring well to dissolve it.
- Add the apple, ginger, and lemon juice and then stir it again and enjoy.
- Drink three times a day (before each meal) for up to a week.
Lemon are full of antibacterial and antioxidant compounds that prevent damage to colon tissue. It also helps detoxify the liver and alkalize the body.
Ginger contains compounds that help prevent colon cancer by preventing the spread of cancerous cells. It also fights inflammation and improves digestion.
Apple juice contains over 14 phytochemicals that prevent colon cancer cell proliferation and fights free radical damage. It also contains vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium.
Himalayan salt contains trace minerals that improve nerve function, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain. It can also improve muscle contraction to push out waste.
To keep your colon healthy, try to drink this colon cleanse juice once every week. Make sure to also drink plenty of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in fiber, and exercise regularly.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.