Sugar addiction is real – and the science behind it goes far beyond tastebuds. There’s now compelling evidence that addiction to refined sugar can be just as serious as addiction to hard drugs like heroin and cocaine.
While many people might disagree that sugar is an addictive substance, the negative impacts of it are evident. Obesity, type 2 diabetes, and irritable bowel syndrome (to name a few) are some of the negative impacts of the unhealthy addiction to refined sugary foods.
Fortunately, we can easily kick our sugar habits by utilizing natural means. And it can be as easy as using peppermint oil to do so.
How Does Peppermint Oil Work?
As your body adjusts to a life without refined sugar, you can go through a number of different withdrawal symptoms, all the way from weakness to cravings or indigestion.
Peppermint oil has been found to significantly improve athletic performance, making people feel stronger and more “well” overall. These effects are likely to extend to anyone who is struggling to overcome the effects of a substance dependency like refined sugar.
It also has an effect on blood pressure, heart rate, and even audio and visual reaction times, all of which can change when giving up refined sugar.
Peppermint oil has even been found to treat indigestion and stomach pain in individuals with irritable bowel syndrome. Stomach issues can arise when getting off refined sugar, as your body goes through an adjustment period, where you can feel less than your best (otherwise known as detox).
There are many sugar substitutes that you can use that don’t involve the use of nasty chemicals (like many synthetic sweeteners do). Opting for fresh, ripe fruit will also help satisfy your innate and very crucial need for glucose, a sugary compound our brains depend on to properly function.
By reducing your dependency on refined sugary junk food, you’ll also notice a smaller waistline. The benefits of eliminating or cutting down refined sugar intake are endless – and peppermint oil can help!
How To Use Peppermint Oil
You should never ingest peppermint oil – instead it can be used in the following ways:
1. Apply drops of peppermint oil to your temples and to the insides of your wrists.
2. Repeat the above every morning and evening.
3. Inhale the peppermint oil directly by using a diffuser.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.