People have become more health-conscious these days, and they pay much attention to their diet and the foods they choose. Therefore, many prefer to make their own, homemade alternatives to their favorite meals and snacks, instead of buying them or eating them at a restaurant.
Today, we suggest the recipe of delicious granola cups that will charm you! They are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, and contain only 7 ingredients.
Granola is a rich source of protein, fiber, macronutrients, and healthy fats, and as its nutritional profile depends on the specific ingredients used, it may be high in magnesium, iron, copper, selenium, vitamins B and E, and zinc.
It is a combination of nuts, oats and a sweetener like honey or sugar. It can sometimes contain other grains, dried fruits, seeds, spices, and nut butter.
Granola is a filling and tasty on-the-go meal.
Yet, many granola types on the market include oils, sugar syrups, and chocolate, which can turn this nutritious snack into an unhealthy one.
The following granola bars will be excellent for a quick breakfast, or an energy-boosting snack in the afternoon. They are rich in nutrients, contain all-natural ingredients, and are easy to make.
These cups are both, healthy and nutritious, completely no-bake, but at the same time, they are tasty and satisfying as dessert!
Ok, let’s waste no more time, as you are about to try the most delicious peanut butter granola cups ever!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- 2 ½ cups granola
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 12 oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Mix the granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and honey (or maple syrup) in a medium-sized bowl, and add more honey if the mixture is too dry.
In a previously greased cupcake pan, divide the mixture into the cups, press well against the sides and bottom of the pan, and make a dent in the center.
Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
Melt the peanut butter and pour it into the center of the granola cups. Freeze the pan for another 5-10 minutes.
Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil, and spoon it on top of the peanut butter.
Chill until the chocolate has set. You can store the granola cups in an air-tight container in the fridge.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.