Apple cider vinegar is an incredibly versatile natural food that offers a myriad of health benefits.
It lowers blood sugar levels, inhibits bacterial growth, creates a feeling of fullness and helps weight loss, reduces cholesterol and cleans and disinfects the skin.
It is a rich source of antioxidants due to the polyphenols of apple and is also high in acetic acid, which improves the absorption of important minerals in the body and breaks down food easier.
Make sure you always purchase raw, organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, which contains a cobweb-like substance on the bottom of the bottle, which is also known as “the mother”. It has powerful bacterial and fungal fighting properties.
Apple cider vinegar is excellent for our skin health, so here is how to use it to solve some common issues:
- To destroy the bacteria that cause the bad odor of the feet, you should soak the feet in a bowl with water and 4 cups of apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes. This will also soothe all kinds of skin conditions and detoxify your body. You can also pour apple cider vinegar on baby wipes, leave them in the fridge overnight, and then use them to rub the soles of the feet.
- Moreover, to relieve the itchy skin, and soothe sunburns, poison ivy, and bug bites, add a few drops of raw, unfiltered ACV onto a cotton ball, and dab onto the affected areas.
- Add apple cider vinegar to water and apply the mixture on warts using a cotton ball to act for 20 minutes every night. This will make them fall off on their own, and will also help you get rid of moles.
- The high acidity of apple cider vinegar balances the pH of the scalp, so it can also help you fight dandruff and prevent further growth of yeast and bacteria. In a spray bottle, mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar with ¼ cup water, and spray on the scalp. Wrap a towel around the head and rinse after 15 minutes.
According to Rachael Link, MS, RD:
“Apple cider vinegar has also been shown to treat acne and reduce scarring. Certain strains of bacteria often contribute to the development of acne. Vinegar is well-known for its antibacterial properties and has been shown to be effective against many strains of harmful bacteria.
ACV also contains specific components like acetic acid, lactic acid, succinic acid, and citric acid, all of which have been shown to inhibit the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, the specific strain of bacteria responsible for causing acne.
These beneficial components may also reduce scarring. A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology showed that treating acne scars with lactic acid for three months led to improvements in the texture, pigmentation, and appearance of treated skin as well as a lightening of scars.”
Therefore, start using apple cider vinegar and you will quickly fight these skin problems in a completely natural way!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.