Celery is one of the most nutritious vegetables we can consume, as it is a rich source of magnesium, potassium, and vitamins C, A, B, and K. It is also high in phytonutrients, which act as potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents, strengthen the immune system, boosts the intracellular communication, and repairs the DNA damage due to toxins.
According to Jillian Levy, CHHC:
“Fresh celery benefits nutrition thanks to all the tremendous vitamins and minerals it contains. One cup of chopped raw celery (about 101 grams) contains approximately:
- 16.2 calories
- 3.5 grams carbohydrates
- 0.7 gram protein
- 0.2 gram fat
- 1.6 grams fiber
- 29.6 micrograms vitamin K (37 percent DV)
- 453 international units (9 percent DV)
- 36.5 micrograms folate (9 percent DV)
- 263 milligrams potassium (8 percent DV)
- 3.1 milligrams vitamin C (5 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram manganese (5 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram vitamin B6 (4 percent DV)
- 40.4 milligrams calcium (4 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram riboflavin (3 percent DV)
- 11.1 milligrams magnesium (3 percent DV)
All with some sugars, celery also contains some vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium.”
Researchers have confirmed the numerous health benefits of celery:
- Celery treats and prevents chronic inflammation
- It regulates the pH balance of the body
- it helps weight loss since it is low in calories but high in fiber
- Celery helps digestion and treats stomach issues and constipation
- It is 96% water, so it hydrates the body
- It lowers the risk of gastritis and gastric ulcers
- It treats urinary tract infections as it has potent diuretic properties
- It soothes the nervous system and helps you fall asleep
- It regulates cholesterol and blood pressure, as it contains phthalide
- It is low in acids and relieves heartburn and acid reflux
- Celery is abundant in vitamin A, so it improves vision, treats dry eyes, and protects the cornea
- It acts as a natural aphrodisiac since it is rich in the male pheromones, androstenol, and androsterone
- It boosts the levels of the hormone aldosterone, so it improves male’s fertility and the count of sperm
- It can clean your teeth like a natural dental floss since it is breaking into fibrous strands while chewing
You can enjoy the amazing taste and numerous benefits of this vegetable in numerous ways. You can add it to soups, stir-fries, salads, stews, and salad dressings, or dip it in peanut butter, sauces, or hummus.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.